Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I've Been Up To...


We went to California for a few days to use the last days on our Disneyland annual passes and so I could go to LA and get bunches and bunches of fabric.  Oh, and to see my hubby's side of the family, too.  ;)


Look at my cute family!  


Don't believe K's bored face.  Her two favorite Princesses are Ariel and Tiana, and we had BOTH of them at the Princess Fair.  She put her hands to her mouth and gasped, "Ariel!  Oh Ariel!"  And she gave her a huge hug.  The Princesses were so sweet and noticed K's favorite pink sparkle shoes.  K's older sisters were so excited for her that she got to meet both her favorites.


E and L were also excited that K was tall enough to go on Gadget's Go-Coaster.  K was excited too, and apparently a little concerned during the ride.  We got nailed by the squirting frogs at the end.  K was really ticked.  She got off the ride and yelled, "WET.  GOT WET.  AUGH."  She scowled and yelled at the ride on the way out.


And my favorite husband (my only one, currently) took the girls to the little Santa Ana Zoo while I went to LA for fabric.  

After I catch up on a few orders, I'm going to start making new things for my shop.  I began drafting my patterns for sizes 4 through 8 while we were there and I didn't have a sewing machine.  I wish there were more hours in the day!

1 comment:

  1. I love Disneyland and the Santa Ana Zoo! Your children are adorable!! xo, Tracy

    ReplyDelete