Thursday, May 3, 2012

Friday Five Favorites #2

#1) V8 V-Fusion

Not the lowest calorie drink, but an 8 ounce glass is one serving of fruits AND one serving of vegetables.  And right now when I've been fighting a cold in my chest, I'm not terribly hungry.  So this is perfect mixed with a tall glass of ice and Sierra Mist Free.  Mmm.  Vitamin C.


#2) Swimming Lessons


E & L are good swimmers and safe around the water, and most importantly, can have fun in a pool.  I'm hoping this second year will catch K up to them.  Some days I wish we had a pool, because the magical combination of water and sunshine can effectively sap any crazy energy kids have. But for now I'm glad K's got a good teacher. 


#3) Hall's Cough Drops

















These have been my friends this week.  


#4) Mumford and Sons
I can't get enough of this album.  I love it.  I love the poetry and the banjo and the big build ups.  Ahhhhh.



(photo credit: allorahandmade.com)

My good mom got me an Allora Handmade necklace at the Queen Bee Market a couple weeks ago at Snap.  I have been dying for one (all) of these since first becoming aware of them a couple years ago.  The rosettes are made exquisitely.  And the colors!  Looking at the shop is like cracking open a brand new box of Crayola crayons, with the waves of colors and the perfectly shaped points.  Only you get to wear it!  And they don't get broken and turn into nubs!  Bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment